Your All-In-One Scanning & Sorting Tool
SimpleIndex® has the ability to perform a wide variety of scanning and document organization tasks quickly and automatically. This makes it a must-have tool for IT departments and consultants who often need to:
- Scan and store various documents on network shares
- Organize existing MS Office, PDF and other files on your network
- Attach files to records in a custom database
- Integrate scanning into custom business applications
- Automate data entry from paper or electronic documents
- Reduce click charges for centralized scanning departments
The wide variety of scanning and indexing tasks you can do with SimpleIndex make it an incredibly useful tool to have in your arsenal. Even if your company already has an enterprise document scanning system, the low cost, fast setup and automated processing features of SimpleIndex can be put to use in many places where your existing system either doesn’t work, is too complex for the task or costs too much in click charges to be feasible.
KB Articles for Document Management
- What is Document Imaging?
- Using alternate database schemas
- Multiple Sort Fields on Search
- Access Database Connection String
- How do I delete an image and it's database entry?
- Is it possible to search for and retrieve documents with Windows desktop search?
- Will your SimpleQB allow me to scan in old invoices or bank statements directly into QuickBooks?
- How do I use the Media Wizard to create searchable DVDs or thumb drives?
- How do I export index data to a database?
- When I click Media Wizard, an error comes up saying "Installer Not detected in C:\Program Files\SimpleIndex\CDFiles\setup.exe" How do I fix this?
- Is the document Search/Retrieval and View functions available in SimpleIndex or available only with the SimpleSearch add-on module?
- Is it possible to have the scanned image itself added to a database and not just the image path?
- I have a scanner/copier that creates PDF and TIFF files and saves them to my file server. Can I use SimpleIndex to create a searchable CD/DVD from these files?
- When exporting to a database, I get the error "Multi-step operation generated errors"
- Is it possible to restrict user access to certain documents in Retrieval Mode?
- How do you configure full text searching in Retrieval mode?
- How do you create searchable CDs or DVDs that you can distribute royalty-free?
- What is "Match & Attach" mode?
- How do you configure the Autofill feature?
- How do I connect to an existing Access database?