Zone OCR with Template Matching
This video shows the Zone OCR Invoice Processing sample job. Zone OCR is the traditional method for extracting index data from printed text appearing in fixed locations on every page.
The video also shows how zone ocr is enhanced with SimpleIndex‘s Template Matching and Dictionary Matching features, giving you much more margin for error than other solutions.
Find Out More
- Download or get an Online Demo
- Dynamic OCR Features in SimpleIndex
- OCR Features and Settings Wiki Pages
- OCR Software Guide on SimpleOCR
FAQ Related to Zone ocr
- Zone OCR and Dynamic OCR
- Language Pack for Standard/Tesseract OCR
- Languages Supported in SimpleSoftware OCR Engines
- Change the Dictionary Separator Value
- Change the OCR Font or Type
- Regular Expression (RegEx) - Syntax or Type
- I'm using full page OCR. The information is all appearing in the txt file but it is losing format about half way through. Data to the right is ending up at the end of the txt doc. Can this be fixed?
- Is there a way to just use part of a bar code or OCR value? For example, extract "50" from the value "124450"