SimpleInvoice Invoice Processing Solution
SimpleInvoice is a preconfigured solution that uses the OCR and dictionary matching functionality of the SimpleIndex scanning and indexing software to automatically scan, name, and organize incoming invoices into your chosen folder structure of searchable PDF files.
SimpleInvoice requires minimal configuration to get started. It comes with everything you need to index most common invoice styles. The customer and vendor lists, as well as your particular Purchase Order and Invoice number styles, can be customized for your company.
Use SimpleInvoice to:
- Automatically receive and enter invoices in your accounting software, especially QuickBooks
- Create full-text searchable invoice files
- Create an organized filing system for archiving invoices
- Quickly find specific invoices based on vendor, date, invoice number and other index fields
Please Contact Us to find out more about SimpleInvoice!
This feature added in SimpleIndex 8.1 allows you to spell out the specific OCR pattern of a vendor’s invoice number as a column in your Vendor database. When processing invoices only the template specific to that vendor is loaded and all other templates are ignored. This greatly improves the accuracy of the invoice number capture, since each vendor uses a different label and numbering scheme for their invoices.
FAQ Related to Invoice Processing
- Regular Expression (RegEx) - Syntax or Type
- Will your SimpleQB allow me to scan in old invoices or bank statements directly into QuickBooks?
- Is there a way to just use part of a bar code or OCR value? For example, extract "50" from the value "124450"
- Can SimpleQB be used to scan in receipts and invoices which are then matched to the files kept in the QuickBooks System?
- How do you train the OCR engine for better accuracy?