Full-Page OCR Indexing Demo
This sample job demonstrates the ability for SimpleIndex to convert scanned documents to searchable PDF files and extract index data from the OCR text. It also demonstrates the multi-user workflow capabilities.
Step 1 uses a full-page OCR process on each image.
Data is saved to a database so it can be reviewed and corrected in Step 2.
Step 2 uses Database Update mode to find images with missing index values and allow the user to manually enter the correct data.
Find Out More
- Download or get an Online Demo
- Dynamic OCR Features in SimpleIndex
- Full-Page OCR Wiki Pages
- OCR Features and Settings Wiki Pages
- OCR Software Guide on SimpleOCR
FAQ Related to Full-Page OCR
- SimpleIndex 10.1 with Textract!
- Accounts Payable Automation with RPA
- Language Pack for Standard/Tesseract OCR
- Languages Supported in SimpleSoftware OCR Engines
- How to activate SimpleExport?
- Regular Expression (RegEx) - Syntax or Type
- SimpleQB - QuickBooks Company File Warning
- Will your SimpleQB allow me to scan in old invoices or bank statements directly into QuickBooks?