Clear Recent Jobs List
The Recent Jobs list on the main SimpleIndex screen contains the most recent Job Configurations that have been opened in SimpleIndex. This list can be cleared, so it starts adding new Job Configurations to the list fresh.
To make this change follow these instructions
- Close out of SimpleIndex entirely
- Open the Windows Registry by going to the Windows search and searching for “RegEdit”
- Go to this location in the Registry Folder Tree: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\VB and VBA Program Settings\SimpleIndex\Recent
- Open the “RecentFile1”, delete the “Value data:” and then click OK
- Repeat this process for “RecentFile2” through “RecentFile8”
- Close and reopen SimpleIndex to see the change in effect.