Annual Maintenance & Upgrade Policy
Latest SimpleIndex Version: 10.0.248 (Updated February 2022)
Don’t know what version you have? Click on “About SimpleIndex” in your Help menu to find out.
Upgrading to Version 10
Users with current annual maintenance can upgrade to Version 10 and take advantage of the new features and updates.
Activation will require a new serial number. Please contact support prior to upgrading to get a v10 serial.
Please read the following rules and instructions carefully before upgrading:
- MAJOR UPGRADES: Upgrading from SimpleIndex 1.x – 9.x to SimpleIndex 10 require current annual maintenance and a new serial number. Be sure to contact us and obtain your new serial number before upgrading an activated PC.
- MINOR UPGRADES: Upgrading to the latest release for your current version (for example 9.0 to 9.2) can be done by downloading and installing the latest update for your release using the links at the bottom of the page. Annual maintenance and re-registration are not required. You do not need to uninstall the current version – just download the latest setup and reinstall.
- ANNUAL MAINTENANCE: Customers with Annual Maintenance paid in full for all licensed SimpleSoftware products in their organization may obtain major upgrades for free.
- Customers without current maintenance may pay outstanding annual maintenance fees at any time and become current to obtain upgrades. Contact your sales representative to find the maintenance status of your SimpleSoftware products.
- If you have installed an upgrade and do not have maintenance, you may uninstall and reinstall the previous version without needing to re-register.
Users with SimpleView, SimpleSend, SimpleExport , SimpleQB and SimpleCoversheet
The same annual maintenance and major/minor upgrade policies apply to all suite applications.
New serial numbers will be required to activate the versions bundled with SimpleIndex 10 due to the new license platform employed.