Out of the Box Solutions:
These advanced SimpleIndex configurations provide out-of-the-box solutions for common scanning applications, and integrations with popular third party applications. Please contact us for more information about these integrations or to get a demo from our experts.
- Mortgage – LoanStacker is a pre-configured solution for scanning and recognizing over 500 mortgage loan origination and closing documents with SimpleIndex‘s dictionary matching OCR.
- Title Attorneys – Title attorneys that use RamQuest can automate the scanning of title and settlement documents using SimpleIndex.
- Accounts Payable Invoices – Our invoice scanning solution can read the Vendor Name, Invoice Date, Invoice Number, PO Number and Total fields from invoices and export the data to your accounting software. Using SimpleQB you can fully integrate this solution with Intuit QuickBooks. For more advanced solutions capable of capturing line item data, see the Invoice Processing page.
- NAPA Auto Parts Invoices – All NAPA authorized auto parts dealers receive invoices from NAPA that need to be archived. SimpleIndex has an out-of-the-box configuration that lets NAPA dealers scan and file these invoices.
- Litigation Support – SimpleIndex can export scanned documents to the Summation DII data file format, allowing you to put the low cost, streamlined SimpleIndex scanning workflow to use in litigation support applications.
- Patent Scanning – Read the patent number, title and abstract from any US patent document.
- Statement Splitting – Companies that receive multiple bills or account statements in a single PDF file can automatically split these into separate PDF files in seconds.
- Laboratory Document Management – Our partner, BlueRiver Systems, uses SimpleIndex as the document capture interface for their document management solution designed especially for the clinical laboratory market.
- Federal Income Taxes – automatically recognize all the major forms and schedules in a federal tax return and create a bookmarked PDF with labels for each.
PDF files detailing various SimpleIndex Case Studies:
Common SimpleIndex Applications
SimpleIndex‘s open architecture and automation features mean it can perform virtually any scanning and indexing task. These sample applications show how SimpleIndex can be used in a variety of business environments.
- Invoice processing
- MSDS – Material Safety Data Sheets
- Automatic indexing for network scanners
- Front-end scanning for custom applications
- Distributed document scanning
- Scanning & sorting tools for IT
- Scanning service bureaus
- Document imaging resellers
PDF brochures on how to put SimpleIndex to use within your industry:
- More products from Simple Software.
- How to create searchable PDF files using optical character recognition software?
- Convert scanned documents or PDF files to Excel, Google Sheets, CSV and other spreadsheet formats.
- Creating dataflow from text to Databases.
- Everything about Document Management
- Batch OCR for Full-Text Conversion & Searchable PDF.
- Enterprise OCR Servers let you perform OCR on thousands of documents at a time.
- OCR to process Invoices.
- What is OCR Data Capture?
- But what if I need to process a lot of specific medical forms (CMS 1500, UB-04, or J430 Dental Claims Forms)?
- OCR to process loan forms for Real Estate agents and Mortgage brokers.
KB Articles for OCR Applications
- Language Pack for Standard/Tesseract OCR
- Languages Supported in SimpleSoftware OCR Engines
- What is Document Imaging?
- Change the Dictionary Separator Value
- Change the OCR Font or Type
- Regular Expression (RegEx) - Syntax or Type
- Autonumber Increment Value
- I'm using full page OCR. The information is all appearing in the txt file but it is losing format about half way through. Data to the right is ending up at the end of the txt doc. Can this be fixed?
- Is there a way to just use part of a bar code or OCR value? For example, extract "50" from the value "124450"
- If I have a form which is filled manually by hand, can SimpleIndex read the data from it?