Automatically insert bookmarks into PDF files based on data captured from documents.
If you want to keep all the pages in the same order that they were imported, even though they all go with different bookmarks then do the following.
1. Open the configuration in Notepad.
2. Search for <BOOKMARK_PAGE_ORDER>
3. Change this line from “false” to “true”: <BOOKMARK_PAGE_ORDER>true</BOOKMARK_PAGE_ORDER>
4. Save and close.
If you want to keep pages in bookmarks separate instead of combining them into a single bookmark when the same bookmark value is found in several interspersed images in the batch do the following:
1. Open the Job Configuration file in Notepad.
2. Search for this value: <BOOKMARK_PDF1>
3. Enter this directly above the line that has <BOOKMARK_PDF1> if its not already there: <BOOKMARK_UNIQUE_LEVELS>-1</BOOKMARK_UNIQUE_LEVELS>
4. -1 is the default value and that means that no pages should be combined into one bookmark unless they fall in order. 0 means that the first bookmark level should be combined into one bookmark value and the rest should not. 1 means that the first and second bookmark levels should be combined and the rest should not be. ETC.