Export Issues and Missing Images after Export
If you are having issues with the files not exporting properly or you have missing images in the export folder that should have been saved, then a registry key needs to be added to correct this. This registry key changes the export process from the faster process that SimpleIndex uses by default, to a slower export process that will avoid these issues.
1. Search for “regedit” on your computer.
2. Navigate to this folder in the Registry Editor window: Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\SimpleIndex\Misc
3. In the right pane of the Registry Editor window Right Click and select New>String Value
4. Set the name of the file to this: EnableAtalaExport
5. Double click on the “EnableAtalaExport” registry key, set the Value to “0” (Zero) and click OK.