If you are having issues with the files not exporting properly or you have missing images in the export folder that should have been saved, then a registry key needs to be added to correct this. This registry key changes the export process from the faster process that SimpleIndex uses by default, to a slower export process that will avoid these issues.
1. Search for “regedit” on your computer.
2. Navigate to this folder in the Registry Editor window: Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\SimpleIndex\Misc
3. In the right pane of the Registry Editor window Right Click and select New>String Value
4. Set the name of the file to this: EnableAtalaExport
5. Double click on the “EnableAtalaExport” registry key, set the Value to “0” (Zero) and click OK.