SimpleSend is a tool for document management professionals, IT departments and system integrators who need an easy, automated way to upload, distribute or synchronize files via FTP or email.
SimpleSend is designed to work with data-driven applications like document scanning systems and custom business applications that use SQL databases or generate text-based data files like CSV or XML. SimpleSend uses this data to compile lists of files to send, recipients for those files, upload paths or even email message contents.
Many file sets, email distribution lists and/or upload destinations can be saved in a batch job that can be run with a single click (in the Freeware version) or automatically as a Windows Service or via the command line (Full version only).
- Upload files to an FTP server
- Support SSL for secure FTP transfers
- E-mail files to one or several users
- Merge data fields into email recipients, subject, or body
- Connect to any database to select files or recipients
- Select files from any delimited text file (CSV, TSV, etc.) or spreadsheet
- Multiple sources and destinations for each batch job
- Integrate with 3rd party applications via command line
- Schedule transfers for off-peak hours
- Automate your mailroom by scanning incoming documents directly to employee inboxes
- Upload files scanned at branch offices to corporate server
- Synchronize files between multiple remote servers or file shares
- Send custom emails or alerts using data from custom business applications without programming
How do I burn a CD or DVD of images from SimpleIndex, and have my users be able to view them? Is that functionality available from a full SimpleIndex license or do I need to buy additional software?
Please refer to the Wiki Documentation for the complete Wizard Mode reference.
This feature is included in SimpleIndex at no additional cost and is called the Media Wizard.
The Media Wizard is located in the “Scan” file menu and is called Media Wizard. It allows you to burn your images, indexes, a database and a free SimpleSearch viewer for just the CD or DVD. It also provides an easy way to get the maximum amount of information on the media that you want it on.
You set up the Media Wizard by pointing it to your image folder and database and you select the media that you would like to put it on. It then saves a file folder with all the files that you would need in the size of the media you are using in the location that you designate. You then burn these files using the burning application of your choice.