Can I prevent users from changing the Job Options?
Wednesday, 28 February 2018
In certain cases the SimpleIndex users should not have access to the Job Configuration settings, so the options for the Job Configuration cannot be changed. These Job Settings Wizard options can be locked, so they can only be accessed with the correct password.
- Go to the File menu and select Global Settings Wizard
- Select Advanced as the Setup Type
- Click Next to the Security Settings Step
- Enter the desired password under Job Settings Password in both “Password” and “Confirm”
Once set the Job Configuration Wizard can’t be accessed on any Job Configurations on this computer without the password.
Other security options are also available in the Security Settings step such as disabling Print/Email/Export features and making annotations permanent
- Published in Indexing & UI, Licensing & Installation