When clicking the Open Job button or selecting Open in the File menu the Job Configuration file is opened. This defaults to c:\Images, but can be set per computer to open any folder including network and web based folders that show up in Windows File Explorer.
- Go to the File menu and select Global Settings Wizard
- Select Advanced as the Setup Type
- Click Next to the Default Job Folder step
- Manually type the path or click “Browse…” and navigate to the desired folder
- Close and reopen SimpleIndex
If you chose Configure Advanced Settings on the first panel, you can also set default locations for Input, Output, Log, Backup, and Temp folders in the Default Data Folders step.