Option 1 – Command
- You can also remove services using a command line. Hold down the Windows Key, then press “R” to bring up the Run dialog.
- Type “SC DELETE servicename“, then press “Enter“.
Option 2 – Registry
- Hold down the Windows Key and press “R“.
- Type “regedit“, then select “OK“.
- Navigate to the following location in the registry:
- There are folders under “Services” that contain each service. The “DisplayName” values in each of these folders equals the Service Name. Go through the list or use the “Edit” > “Find” menu to search for the service you wish to remove.