How Can We Help?
The TaxStacker system is based on a custom set-up in the SimpleIndex software and consists of the “Tax Stacker.sic” Job Configuration file and the “TaxStacker.mdb” database.
To use the TaxStacker system after purchasing follow the instructions below.
- Follow the SimpleIndex download, installation and activation instructions.
- Download the “TaxStacker.zip” file from the link provided with your confirmation email, which includes the Job Configuration File and Database.
- Create a Windows folder in the location of your choosing called “TaxStacker”
- Copy the “TaxStacker.zip” file to to the “TaxStacker” folder that was just created and unzip the contents directly to this folder.
- Create a folder called “Input” within the “TaxStacker” folder.
- Put any tax documents and image files that you would like to process with the TaxStacker system in the “Input” folder.
- Run the “Tax Stacker.sic” Job Configuration file within SimpleIndex to process any files contained within the “Input” folder.