Welcome to our Knowledge Base
Index fields have a default 8 point font size, but this can be changed if required for visibility. You can change this by editing a registry file in the Registry Editor and set any font size you would like.
To make this change follow these instructions
- Close out of SimpleIndex entirely
- Open the Windows Registry by going to the Windows Search and searching for “RegEdit”
- Go to this location in the Registry Folder Tree: Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\SimpleIndex\Misc
- In this window you will see a key called “IndexFontSize”.
- Open this file and change the value to the font size you would like and then click OK.
- Close and reopen SimpleIndex to see the change in effect.