How Can We Help?
If login issues occur when connecting to SharePoint or it continually prompts for a login please try this solution.
- Search for “regedit” on your computer.
- Navigate to this folder in the Registry Editor window: Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\SimpleIndex\Misc
- In the right pane of the Registry Editor window Right Click and select New>String Value
- Set the name of the file to this: DisableSharePointForms
- Double click on the “DisableSharePointForms” registry key, set the Value to “1” (Zero) and click OK.
- Run again and re-enter the login information.
- This will automatically logon to SharePoint without requesting the login information each upload.